Tailored Workshops Designed for Your Organisation
Does your team need a specific and targeted workshop? A tailored workshop to deliver:
- Detailed review of your strategic positioning
- Individual business analysis
- Guided strategy and KPI development
- Aligned model to put all your team on the same page
- Repeatable method for future strategy development
Presented by Dr Graham Kenny
Graham Kenny is a global expert in strategy and performance measurement. He has written five books, numerous articles and is a regular author in the Harvard Business Review. His HBR articles are at the cutting edge of management thinking and have been accessed hundreds of thousands of times. Some rank among HBR’s most popular.
He is CEO of Strategic Factors – a consultancy specialising in business strategy, strategic planning and performance measurement.
He draws on his managerial experience in several industries, his extensive company research and his many client cases. These are from dozens of industries. Graham goes beyond buzzwords to provide detailed practical steps to define and measure corporate purpose.
“Dr Kenny is very knowledgeable and his sharing of experiences was especially useful as it allowed me to benchmark my understanding against the market.
I would highly recommend Dr Kenny and his course!”.
Mark Wiggins – CEO, Hall Payne Lawyers
Tailored workshops can be customised to the needs of your business, or business unit. Our five most common workshop themes include:
STRATEGY FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
There are two ways to achieve competitive advantage. One is by better positioning on strategic factors. The other is by inventing a new business model. This workshop asks:
- How can you research strategic factors?
- Do you have clear positions on where you stand?
- How do you design a new business model?
IDENTIFYING KEY STAKEHOLDERS
Stakeholders are now front and centre in any modern strategic discussion or planning. But how do you identify them? Which ones are “key”? This workshop asks:
- Does your team genuinely understand what’s going on in your industry?
- Can you identify your “key” stakeholders?
- Can you describe your target customer clearly?
POSITIONING A BUSINESS FOR SUCCESS
Business is operating in a volatile world brought on not only by the pandemic but also by changes in management thinking. However, most management teams lack a consistent framework to address these changes. This workshop asks:
- Can you list five ingredients for success in your industry?
- Have you been developing strategy looking inside-out?
- Is your organisation a Champion or a Plodder?
It seems obvious, but you can’t just design strategy, you have to execute it too. Research shows this is precisely where things come unstuck. This workshop asks:
- Have you tried to do too much in the past?
- Have you been designing real actions and an action plan?
- Have you put someone in charge of monitoring progress?
SETTING EFFECTIVE OBJECTIVES
Most management teams make a complete mess of writing clear and measurable objectives. The list becomes a hotchpotch of brainstormed ideas and vague wishes. This workshop asks:
- What exactly do you want your key stakeholders to do?
- Are you aware of the three ways to measure business results?
- Where do mission, vision and purpose statements fit in?
These interactive, online workshops may be customised to your specific needs. Options include:
- 1 x one-hour session per business unit
- 2 x one-hour sessions for leadership team
- set of 5 x one-hour sessions for leadership team
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Who Will Benefit
Suitable for managers in these sectors:
Contact us today to design a workshop that fits your specific needs.
Call us on Sydney 9969 7488.